Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Contributor Teaser! Food and Hearts by J


I'm happy to start introducing another monthly series. Food & Hearts by J will be a monthly installment featuring more recipes and kid friendly foods! J is the proud mother of a super cute 4 year old. She likes fantasy books and is an awesome hair stylist by day! Did I mention she's my cousin too?

I enjoy cooking, but I have to admit my dessert/baking skills are better. J will provide more REAL food and less sugar! =^_^=

Her first post will feature: Homemade Blueberry Soda

Ummm...delicious right?

Check back for a super cool tutorial on revamping a serving tray! Paint is drying leaving me unable to finish and post tonight! J's series will be featured soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave me some comments, tell me what you think! :D